To add another MSN account or another MSN Hotmail account to Outlook for use with Office Outlook Connector for MSN: Outlook 2010. One other thing to check with Outlook 2010 is that if you use the wizard interface to add the account the default is to set up The additional mailbox has now been added 6. Add an email account in Outlook 2010. How to manage multiple Exchange mailbox accounts in Outlook Email Print ... Summary. If that's not what you are seeing, I would suggest creating a brand new Outlook 2010 profile and add all the Exchange Accounts you need to have access to. Our first step is to add a new email account. Peter . Click on the File tab. Enter the name of the additional mailbox into the Add mailbox field and click on OK. Many email accounts, including Microsoft Unable to add new Outlook 2010 accounts. How to add a additional mailbox in Outlook 2010 the simple way. ... Software Guides. Working Off-Campus Outlook 2010 - Adding Additional Mailboxes Page Contents > Introduction; Adding additional mailboxes; Introduction Many ... all the members of your department. Go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings. I hade to change my account from shared and add it into Outlook 2010 as another account. Gmail Outlook 2010 Add Your Gmail Account to Outlook 2010 Using IMAP. Although most people add an email account when Outlook first runs, your first or additional email accounts can be added at any time. How can I set up email in Outlook? If youve already got an email account setup in Outlook, you can add a new account by clicking File and then selecting Add account. Welcome to your Hotmail account in Outlook Add Hotmail & Live Email Accounts to Outlook 2010. by Matthew Guay on May 20th, 2010. Adding a mailbox to your profile in Outlook 2010/2013/2016: Close Outlook. One other thing to check with Outlook 2010 is that if you use the wizard interface to add the account the default is to set up a secure IMAP account Fill in your preferred display name, email address and password on the Add New Account dialog. OD4B, H: Space and File Storage. Enter your name, email address, and password, and then click Next. I have an Outlook.com account and currently can access my email by using Outlook Mail ... choose to add an account to Outlook. If a user is granted Full Access permissions to another user's mailbox or to a shared mailbox, Autodiscover automatically loads all mailboxes to ... You can semi permanently add their mailbox to your Outlook ... Account settings (not a duplicate) Email Reply. One other thing to check with Outlook 2010 is that if you use the wizard interface to add the account the default is to set up a secure IMAP account 2. I want to have both. Now, enter your Hotmail account information, and click Next. Select the Advanced tab and then click on Add. ... you have added your email account to Outlook 2010! 2. 3. 2. Click the icon for More Settings.. Go to the Advanced tab and click the Add... button. Type in the name of the user as it appears in your Exchange Global Address List. Click on Account Settings, and then click on Delegate Access. The first Exchange account added will be the default account, but you can change that by selecting another Exchange account listed and click "Set as Default" in the Account 4. The Change Account dialog box will appear. If you are adding another email account to Outlook, ... Open Outlook 2010. I have two aacounts added in outlook 2010, but when I try add another one account I recive error something like that: impossible to find a match for the name.