All We have 8 servers running Server 2012 and 2 are failing to run windows updates They just hang while checking for updates as ... Server 2012 Windows Update Hangs. Hi Guys, i have a Windows server 2012 is having updating issue. Windows Update Keeps checking For updates forever. ... Jun 30, 2012 #21. ... Martin Hinshelwood - naked Agility Ltd . ... updates to your computer and the Windows Update never stops checking for ... on Windows Server 2012 R2; ... of the changes I made to that server that ... 7 notebook started taking forever to check for Windows updates. ... related windows server ... , Install KB3172614 for server 2012 R2 and reboot the server. The server (Windows Server 2012 R2 on ... Windows Update is "Checking for updates This tutorial contains detailed instructions on how to fix the svchost.exe high memory usage & Windows Update is checking for updates forever). ... Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Windows ... click Check for updates When I try windows update, its stuck on Checking for Updates FOREVER. x86. How to get an update through Windows Update. Describes a servicing stack update for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 that was release on July 12, 2016. From the way you describe it, I would think some problem with accessing the update server. Microsoft has said the Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 will no longer receive updates unless they have the April 2014 updates installed. had a similar problem - Hyper-v 20-12, with a 2012VM server - windows update would hang up or stop at download updates (-% forever). Jun 30, 2012 #21. Windows Update Keeps checking For updates forever. Do you have a good internet connection, and All We have 8 servers running Server 2012 and 2 are failing to run windows updates They just hang while checking for updates as ... Server 2012 Windows Update Windows update Jun 30, 2012 #21. Server 2012r2 keeps checking for updates. Ok, I did a FRESH install of Windows Server 2012 standard. Windows Server 2012 Thread, ... 2012 Server Windows Updates extremely slow. I also tried to Stuck forever on Checking for updates... ... Server URL = https://fe2.update.microsoft.com/v6 ... and when you manually check for updates it just keeps checking forever. ... Windows 7 stuck checking for updates forever Simon Hart April 3, ... (SP1) or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. My last most recent update check was on 10 ... Windows Update hangs on "checking for updates". ... checking update took forever. Windows 7 Windows Update Checks for Updates Forever ... in Windows Server 2008 R2. This tutorial contains detailed instructions on how to fix the svchost.exe high memory usage & Windows Update is checking for updates forever). Windows Update never stops checking for updates. T. Tib New Member. Illuminating York 2012; Repair. ... is slow and high CPU usage occurs in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 ... Windows update never stops checking ... your windows update keep checking Go. Windows Update - long time to check for updates.